As the temperature rises and the sun shines brighter, it's time to indulge in some fresh seafood delicacies that will make your taste buds dance with joy. And what better way to celebrate summer than with a classic lobster roll? A perfect blend of succulent lobster meat, creamy dressing, and crispy bread, this dish is a must-try for all seafood lovers. So, grab your apron and let's get started on making the ultimate lobster roll for a perfect summer meal!
- Make the dressing. Put the mayonnaise in a small bowl and stir in the lemon juice, zest, tomato puree, paprika and celery. Fold in the lobster meat.
- Cut the rolls in half and toast the cut sides under a hot grill.
- Top the base of the rolls with lettuce, then spoon on the lobster mix.
- Garnish with spring onions and chervil before putting the top of the rolls in position to complete.
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1/2 lemon, juiced and zest finely grated
- 1/2 tomato puree
- 1/4 tsp hot smoked paprika
- 1 stick celery, diced
- 1 large cooked lobster, meat picked and chopped
- 4 granary rolls
- 4 iceberg lettuce leaves, torn into quarters
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- a few sprigs of chervil
There's plenty of delicious summer recipe inspiration in the latest issue of Summer of Food, available to pick up for FREE at your local Stockland centre. And be sure to tag us in your creations @StocklandMarketplace, @StocklandShopping and #FoodInCommon on Instagram. We love to see what the community is up to this season!
For more everyday inspiration, updates on the latest trends and exclusive offers, register now as a Stockland Marketplace Member to receive regular updates, and latest news and products on Stockland Marketplace.
This information has been provided by our Stockland retailers. All reasonable care has been taken to ensure that the information is correct at the time of the content going live. However, no warranty is given as to the accuracy of that information. The information may change from time to time without notice. Stocks are limited and only available while stocks last with individual retailers. Products may vary from location to location. Prices may also change without notice. Please contact our retailers for more information.